Glee: Reach for the Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Glee Roleplay site

2 posters

The Lonely Hearts Club

Kurt Hummel
    Kurt Hummel
    Admin

The Lonely Hearts Club Empty The Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Kurt stepped up to the mic and smiled at all of his supportive friends. New Directions was in the audience, though Kurt knew Finn was sick. He wouldn't be here, but everyone else was, even Quinn who seemed to still have mono. He needed to say away from her, but still thank her for coming.

Staring back at Blaine, Kurt began. "Hey guys!" Kurt started, full of energy and over the top excitement. "I'm Kurt Hummel, and these are the Warblers. I would like to thank you for coming to this weeks Lonely Hearts Club event. Whether your single with hope, or madly in love and only here because I forced you to be, enjoy!"

Kurt joined the Warblers in the second row, directly behind Blaine. They started to sing Silly Love Songs, and all Kurt could think about was how much fun this was. He walked up to Rachel and Mercedes table and began to sing to them as the rest of the Warblers sang to other members of New Directions and some complete strangers. It was a perfect night.
    Tina C
    Tina C

The Lonely Hearts Club Empty Re: The Lonely Hearts Club

Post  Tina C Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:51 pm

"You go boys!" I shouted laughing. I fell onto Mike's shoulder and smiled. I took his hand and rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb. "This is so much fun." I whispered.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 pm