Glee: Reach for the Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Glee Roleplay site

2 posters

Warblers Rehearsal

Kurt Hummel
    Kurt Hummel
    Admin

Warblers Rehearsal Empty Warblers Rehearsal

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Kurt walked into the room, pushing his hair back. He was so excited to see Blaine that he had worn his best outfit, the one he was saving for homecoming. After Valentine's Day, Kurt wasn't sure what to think of his and Blaine's relationship, but Blaine had said he cared. Wasn't that all Kurt wanted? No, but at least it was a start. Kurt and Blaine were going somewhere, and the Warblers were better than ever.

He sat down on one of the many couches in the room and readied himself for Blaine's loud, melodic voice to drift through the Warbler's choir room. That was the moment he waited all day for, wasn't it? Kurt took out his sheet music for one of his new personal favorites, Breakeven, for the next Lonely Hearts Club. It was coming along great, and Blaine even got Kurt a solo as an apology for how stupid he had been, though Kurt didn't think any apology was necessary.
    Sky Warrior

Warblers Rehearsal Empty Re: Warblers Rehearsal

Post  Sky Warrior Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:16 pm

I walked into the choir room, and looked around. I saw Kurt on the coach. I sat down on a chair and opened up my book, and began to look over my papers.
    Kurt Hummel
    Kurt Hummel
    Admin

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:51 pm

Remember the required post link, please, Sky.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 pm