Glee: Reach for the Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Glee Roleplay site

2 posters

Santana Lopez

Santana.Love
    Santana.Love

Santana Lopez Empty Santana Lopez

Post  Santana.Love Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:12 pm

(Small image of your character)
    [Look at my icon]

Name: (First and Last/Caps)Santana Lopez

Grade: (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior) Junior

Glee Club: Yes

Cheerios: Yes

Sport/s: (If so, which sport/s) Cheerleading

School/Town: (Carmel High/Akron, William McKinley/Lima, Dalton Academy/Westerville) She goes to William McKinley High school/Lima

Looks: (At least four sentences; detail) Santana has medium length black hair with naturally tan skin and dark brown eyes. She has brilliantly white teeth and she wears she "Cheerios" cheerleading uniform all around school. Santana is Latina and has had a boob job, getting put at the bottom of the pyramid because of it.Santana always wears the latest trends, and loves being "seen" with her fashionable clothing.

Brief History: (At least four sentences; detail)Santana is a student at William McKinley High School. She had a very high rank in she school and was at the top of the cheerleading squad after Quinn got kicked off of cheer captain for getting pregnant. Santana got kicked out of her position after Quinn came back and told Sue that Santana got a boob job over the summer, causing them to become enemies. Santana later joins Glee Club after Quinn joined Glee Club to spy on Sue. Santana is also a player, she loves boys, no matter which one.

Actor/Actress: (Optional) N/A

Other: Santana is best friends with Brittany Peirce and locks pinkies with her when walking down the hallway for good luck. Santana wears friendship bracelets with Brittany and she wears a heart necklace with her "Cheerios" uniform.Santana is also left handed, and always seen with her diamond stud earrings.

Last edited by Santana.Love on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kurt Hummel
    Kurt Hummel
    Admin

Santana Lopez Empty Re: Santana Lopez

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Santana is really good, but I would recommend making the sentences in other complete sentences. That's all I have to say, and then I'll accept her!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:49 am