Glee: Reach for the Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Glee Roleplay site

3 posters

Brittany Susan Pierce

Brittany Pierce
    Brittany Pierce

Brittany Susan Pierce Empty Brittany Susan Pierce

Post  Brittany Pierce Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Brittany Susan Pierce Glee_Cheerios_by_ArtIsMyDrugsBrittany Susan Pierce Brittany_and_santana_icon_by_peuwincest-d31xj8eBrittany Susan Pierce Brittany_by_libroamante-d36n7fk

Name: BRITTANY S. PIERCE

Grade: Brittany is a senior.

Glee Club: Yezz, and a New Direction and stuff.

Cheerios: Depends. What episode are we talking? If it's before the Super Bowl one, then sure. If after, then no.

Sports: Cheer leading is her sport.

School/Town: Brittany goes to William McKinley High School, and came from her mother.

Looks: Uh, look at the pics? Sorry Nico-love, too tired to do her GORGEOUS looks.

Brief History: Well, not allot has been said about her history and things like that. Brittany is Dutch, but that's all that I really know about her. :\

Personality: Brittany is very unique. Okay, she's dumb. She's the stereo type. Yep, a dumb blonde. Her usual attire is her Cheerio's uniform and her blonde hair in a ponytail... Typical, eh? Brittany has been found asking ridiculous questions and statements, like; "Did you know that dolphins are gay sharks?" Her unhealthy habits have her seen in doctors and dentists often. Brittany is known as bi, though she is dating Artie (boo, I ship her with Santana). Being bets friends with Santana, Brittany has grown to have some mean in her. She will fall for anything, you just have to word it correctly. Her parents are protective and never told her about how Santa, the Tooth Fairy, etc., are all fake. So, be careful around her!

Actor/Actress: Heather Morris (HeMo)
    Quinn Fabray
    Quinn Fabray

Location : Cheer practice, football games, or the Glee room. Shh.

Brittany Susan Pierce Empty Re: Brittany Susan Pierce

Post  Quinn Fabray Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Icons...?
    Kurt Hummel
    Kurt Hummel
    Admin

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Really great character, Brittany is accepted.
    Kurt Hummel
    Kurt Hummel
    Admin

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:30 am

Hey, Moo, I'm going to change your username to Brittany Pierce once you see this. When you see this, send me a PM.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:46 pm